Tuesday 14 February 2012

What's in my lunchbox this week? Small but perfectly formed

I've a couple of evenings this week when I'm heading out to something straight after work. Although I'll likely turn up with bags galore anyway I am trying to reduce the amount of junk I carry round with. So this week's lunch needed to be packed up so that remains and bulky empty containers were at a minimum.

 So above you'll see a small container of steamed Brussels Sprouts, an apple, a purple silicon cake case filled with homemade vegan chocolate fudge and some vol-au-vent cases filled with carrot and sunflower seed dip (that stuff goes a long way...). 

It's a nice combination of tastes and textures but I think some heartier fare might be coming on in he weeks ahead. Plus I might need to accept that there are vegetables beyond Brussels Sprouts!

No comments:

Contributors