Thursday 23 February 2012

Things I Love Thursday - awesome food, bad science and little and often

Cupcake

Amazing food - yesterday I had a meeting in London and took the opportunity to visit Planet Organic, Whole Foods and Chinatown. Then filled with inspiration I had dinner at Moaz. Result? I just want to buy stacks of fresh fruit and vegetables and cook up amazing things.

Little and often - despite various hectic, unavoidable activities going on in my life I'm applying the little and often principle where I can.

Bad Science - Ben Goldacre's book has really made me look at things in a different way. Previously I'd read various websites with health and nutrition advice and then been slightly surprised when they would suddenly come out with some wacky suggestion. On reflection I can see that I should have seen the warming signs and checked the reliability of the information.

Other stuff - *what I earn, I deserve *the smell of spring in the air *50% sales in vintage stores *cups of tea *Plans for relaxation

 

No comments:

Contributors