Wednesday 30 September 2009

Transitioning

I tend to treat my wardrobe as if we only have two seasons. However that’s not true. We have four and I need to make my clothing changeover reflect this. With this in mind rather than a complete change in a month or so I am going to make a gradual change this weekend.

Put away:
^flip flops and similar shoes
^all linen
^skirts and dresses that do not go with tights (the ones that only work with bare legs or over jeans)

Dig out:
^Tights/leggings (and check for ladders and holes)
^one pair of boots
^Scarves

I’m also going to clean out my make-up bag and consider putting my summer handbag away. This should see me through the next few months of variable weather before things get really cold. Also in my thinking is that it will make it easier (e.g. make me less lazy) to wash and repair summer cloths before storing them. It’s not a big change. It wouldn’t totally alter my life. But it’s the small changes that add up to make a big difference.

No comments:

Contributors