Monday 16 January 2012

My weekend - changing the world one shelf at a time

Before - what was my obsession with Clinique boxes?

 After - a slimmed down shelf but I bet there's more here to ditch!

 I had a real clear out thing going on over the weekend. I'd been rearranging a shelf and then wonder why I was even keeping the stuff I was rearranging. So a busy weekend even if things didn't turn out quite the way I expected. You live and learn.

 

*made chilli chocolate cupcakes* put a Supernatural poster* did a lovely 8km walk in the fresh, cold air*watched Sherlock and speculated on how he survived* caught up with various bank statements* worked on codecademy lessons* played Angry Birds* spent a morning weeding and digging my allotment * finished Case studies by Kate Atkinson - loved the ending - so happy, so unexpected, so right* worked on learning the main riff from Living' on a prayer - I've still got a long way to go* watched The King's Speech and enjoyed it Erne than I expected* finished knitting a dishcloth I started about 5 years a go - something else that needs some practice*cleared out various cupboards but there always seem to be more to do

My weekends currently leave me ready to face the week ahead and ready for another weekend of shelf clearing

 

No comments:

Contributors