Thursday 7 June 2012

Things I Love Thursday - food, food and green things

Life is very satisfying right now. I feel like I've got the balance of stuff going on in my life right. I'm busy as ever with loads going on but feel enthusiastic about all of it and have stopped worrying that I need to relax or should be doing other more important things. From the photos below it may suggest that food plays a rather large role in this!

So this week I love:

Days off indulging in hobbies, domestic activities and delicious meals

Vegan food
Days at work doing things I believe in, avoiding the rain and stopping for lunch

Lunchbox
Evenings talking with friends, doing burlesque and making meals in mugs

Meal in a mug

Other good stuff: green things, being an auntie, patchwork, mugs of tea, plans for Cybher, performing, Melissa shoes.

Green things

No comments:

Contributors