Thursday 4 July 2013

Things I love Thursday

Spectacles
  • My new spectacles – great service from Braintree Specsavers, especially Julie. I've never enjoyed choosing glasses so much.
  • Getting ready for The Paper Dolls to appear at the Fling – 59 and a half minutes of burlesque here we come.
  • Fabulous produce from my allotment – strawberries, rocket, spinach, and oregano.
  • Nettle and Plantain tea – still loving the taste and think it is helping with my hayfever.
  • Mexican millet – another amazing recipe from Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Veganomicon.
  • Reading in the sunshine – something I need to do more of (sunshine permitting).
  • Being complimented - on my speed and efficiency at tyre pressure checks by another driver!
  • Dark shadows - I found time to watch a little TV and this was a most amusing take on vampires (and it featured Alice Cooper).

No comments:

Contributors