At the start of the year I made a list of things I wanted to do in 2013. I reviewed them recently and my performance has been mixed!
Definitely making progress
- Start a burlesque troupe and perform with them - a definite 'yes' following the formation of the Paper Dolls and The Fling festival.
- Develop different income streams - I've certainly put plenty of energy into this area! In addition to Ink Drops Boxes the stationery subscription service I run with Carla of Ducking Fabulous, I've also been experimenting with Etsy, Ebay, Flea markets, and am working on a car boot sale and the green shop.
- Engage with people more - I've met loads of interesting people this year and said yes to far more opportunities to connect.
Could try harder
- Explore geocaching - lost my vibe on this after several fails at finding my 2nd cache.
- Make pasties, knickers and garters - made paper pasties in April, but bit of a fail on the rest
- Spend less time doing unnecessary things - there still aren't enough hours in the day.
Things to read
- The Woman in white
- To kill a mocking bird
- Treasure Island
- Pride and prejudice
- something by Ford Maddox Ford read The good soldier in April
- Anna Karenina
So looking at what I need to do for the rest of the year it's go geocaching, make some stuff, read plenty, and do less!