Sunday 20 January 2013

Seven for 7

A dash through the last week.

Fronch toast
  • Eating - Fronch toast from VWAV - an overnight soak in the liquid made some rock hard bread totally delicious.
  • Being inspired by - Start Up Saturday - this brilliant day deserves it's own post and I will endeavour to write on that does it justice
  • Reading - The red leather diary by Lily Koppel - nothing like real life glamour from 1920s New York
  • Listening - to Xfm - a definite bonus of the iPad app is not having to try and tune my radio. A crackle free listening experience.
Glorious bag made by Wendy
  • Being horribly impolite - to the lovely Wendy who made me the bag above as a birthday gift. I've totally failed to thank her and can't even find her Etsy shop to link to. The bag is beautifully made, in my favourite colours, features velvet ribbon an a beautiful glass bead. My various burlesque gloves and stockings will be living in it.
  • Wearing - layers; let's face it the weather just isn't lending itself to bikinis.
  • Trying out - geocaching (which amusing got autocorrected to 'ego caching'). Finding my first cache on a bright, sunny but cold day made me smile and has made me eager to find all 58 caches within 1.5 miles of my workplace.

 

No comments:

Contributors