Tuesday 20 March 2012

What's in my lunchbox this week? Full of flavour

 

This has been a very satisfying lunch. A really good mix of flavours and it took me no time to prepare on Sunday morning.

Clockwise from top right:
  • No bake peanut butter balls- I was inspired to try these by Paper Bag blog and found a recipe on The Vegan Wolf
  • Pear- raw
  • Chickpea and tahini bake - this is basically a mix of onions, cooked rice, cooked chickpeas, tahini, water, garlic powder and a few dried herbs. I got the recipe ages ago from the sadly defunct Vegan lunch cast blog. I'm always surprised I don't make it more often.
  • Purple sprouting broccoli - lightly steamed - I'd intended to do something a bit fancier and throw in sunflower seeds but sometimes plain works just fine.

No comments:

Contributors