Tuesday 6 March 2012

What's in my lunchbox this week? Improving with age

This was nearly titled as being a lunch inspired by bloggers but I then decided that only 50% of it could claim this.

Clockwise from top right:
  • Flatbreads inspired by Caroline at Second Hand Shopper. Fast, easy, cheap. I can see these turning up in my lunchbox on a regular basis.
  • Popcorn. Which in all honesty would have benefitted from being cooked in a bit more oil (it was early Saturday morning) and not having the dregs of a bottle of watered down strawberry sauce sloshed over. Still quite pleasant though. Like cheap breakfast cereal.
  • Cauliflower curry inspired by Tracy at The Vegan Butcher. She kept talking about this recipe on Twitter so I had to try it. It's slow(but not labour intensive) to cook which is great if you're preparing a number of dishes. Plus the taste seems to improve day by day.
  • Apples and kiwi fruit. I can't wait for the new season of vegetables to be ready but these very nice in the interim.

 

No comments:

Contributors