Monday 5 March 2012

My weekend - one eye on the muse

I had a very busy and exhausting week so I was really looking forward to the weekend to get my head back together and catch up on sleep, household affairs and emails.

I made a really early start on Saturday so I was awesomely ahead of schedule all day. It was great to get some more work done on my sewing pile and feel relaxed enough to stop when the muse began to get a bit weary! Always quit when your muse is tired, if you're lucky she might get a second wind following a cup of tea! If not life is just full of things to be done.

Weekend antics - *sleeping with a hot water bottle; the ultimate cheap luxury *a Phil Rickman novel just begging to be read *clean bed linen *really hot tea *my allotment being almost ready for spring

No comments:

Contributors