Thursday 30 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday



It's tofu - in case you were wondering
  • Pulling the right thread for a jumper to unravel – because it’s more fun than endless unpicking
  • Progress on goals with Club 20 – tofu making, knitting socks, decluttering for cash – find out more at www.changeyourlifeon20weeks.wordpress.com
  • Amazing vegan food - because between Krazy Korean lunch club, Vegfest, my own cooking, and supplies from Vx I have one happy belly
  • Time with friends - self explanatory but no less wonderful
  • Sunshine – it’s a novelty
  • Decluttering – less stuff, more space
  • Playing with my band - we're sounding really tight and it's fun
  • Using a Pomodoro timer online http://e.ggtimer.com/pomodoro – great for getting me to stop procrastinating and get started on stuff
  • Green glittery shoes - I’ve yet to find an outfit they don’t go with
  • Asparagus and potato soup the recipe for this in VWAV is amazing nad extra yummy made with Jersey Royals
  • Green mascara - because I never realised it could look so good


No comments:

Contributors