Monday 9 September 2013

What's in my lunch box? Fish and chips

Lunch box
I was so, so organised this week. Knowing I had a busy weekend and wouldn't be home much I started my lunch preparation on Thursday. Then I had a big coking night on Friday. The result? A calm Monday with a nicely put together lunch.
Clockwise from bottom left:
  • Polenta fries and tofu fish bites. Recipes from Vegan Lunch Box.
  • Market bought radishes and home grown tomatoes
  • Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris - things are getting really interesting...
  • Market bought peas and allotment grown runner beans, gently boiled.
  • Plum cake - my take on clafoutis. I made the basic cupcake mix from Vegan cupcakes take over the world, added lots of extra soy milk, the poured over halved plums and baked. Incredibly moist and delicious.
Wishing you all things green,
Annastasia

No comments:

Contributors