Tuesday 11 September 2012

What's in my lunchbox this week? Memory failure

Lunchbox of food
I was in a slight panic on Sunday night about what would go in my lunchbox. I'd planned to do some kind of lentil dish but could work out what els to throw in. Then I opened the fridge and found that I'd got various things that I'd bought or made and completely forgotten about. Clearly I need to shop in a less random manner, not get seduced by fresh produce and eat memory enhancing stuff.

From top right (clockwise):

  • Victoria plums - so sweet, so sour, so chilled, so delicious
  • Celery - does anyone else find that celery seems to have a ridiculously low freezing point?
  • Tamarind lentils (from Veganomicon) with addition of home grown potatoes and spinach
  • Pineapple cake -adaptation of the right side up pineapple cupcakes from Vegan cupcakes take over the world.

No comments:

Contributors