Thursday 22 August 2013

What's in my lunchbox? V Festival 2013


An excellent rule of thumb for the vegan on the move is to carry your own food. I was very happy that I had some mini Mexican millet pasties, and some tofu with me at the V Festival.

The food choices were on the narrow side if you weren’t keen on burgers, hot dogs, or hog roast. And the queues resembled a theme park. Even the water point had a long wait at one point.

On the plus side, there seemed to be fewer things thrown around in the crowd. Or fewer things that hit me anyway. And the weather was lovely.

There was also some fantastic music. On my highlights list were James, Paloma Faith, Idris Elba, Goldie Lookin’ Chain, Tom Odell, Seasick Steve (with special guest John Paul Jones), Maximo Park, Of Monsters and Men, Labrinth, Stereophonics and Kings of Leon.

No comments:

Contributors