|Sick bed accessories|
So much has happened in the last few weeks. Unfortunately my last attempt to blog (just before entering the arena of the unwell) was eaten by Blogsy, lovimgly crafted prose, photos and all. Although come to think of it the title remained like an uneaten parsley garnish. Rather than an in depth post about what I've done I'm going to fall back on a summary (at least until Blogsy has won my trust again!).
Here's a list of what the past few weeks held for me:
- Performing burlesque at a vintage fayre, getting inspired by Lindy hoppers and buying a vintage dress (green, summery and probably M&S!).
- Attending Mimi's annual pumpkin carving party, being crowned Apple Crown Queen (26" just for the record) and being served vegan mac and cheese (so honoured).
- Rocking out Alice Cooper's Halloween Night of Fear with Duff McKagan's Loaded and Ugly Kid Joe.
- Meeting my sister for afternoon tea and instead attending her surprise wedding.
- Pre-burlesque dinners at Mimi's with beautiful homemade soup.
- The launch of Inkdrops boxes - a stationery subscription box service I've set up with Carla from Ducking Fabulous.
- A massive 5 hour jam session (which probably did nothing for my health but was good fun).
- Various vegan related activities including purchasing new boots from The Third Estate, visiting Cookies and Scream, and enjoying hot ginger and lemon at London Vegan Drinks at Tibits.