Tuesday 9 March 2010

What's in my lunchbox this week?

I’ve been trying to shake off a bug that been doing the rounds. Consequently lunch this week contains lots of garlic since I vaguely recall reading somewhere that garlic is good for that type of thing. In any case it all tastes delicious.

Clockwise from top right:

Mushrooms – this is Sautéed mushrooms and green beans from VwaV minus the green beans. I thought afterwards that I could have subbed broccoli but it does fine by itself. I will make this loads in the summer if I ger a good bean crop.

Kale – Garlicky Kale with Tahini dressing from VwavV. I added some Kombu I had lying around to make it more delicious. It did. I love this and could eat bowlfuls of it. The dressing I added to the potatoes instead of the Kale.

Boiled potatoes with Tahini dressing. I don’t usually bother with dressings but I’m finding more enthusiasm for them. The Vitamix helps with this as well.

Rhubarb – baked Rhubarb with a bit of homemade apple flapjack sprinkled over the top.

No comments:

Contributors