Thursday 12 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday - being busy, haircuts and codecademy

 Inspired by Gala Darling's Things I Love Thursday here is what is making my life great at present.

 

Being busy - I'm always moaning about how much I have to do and that I'm always busy but I'm coming around to the idea that actually I like being busy and that it makes me happy. I love being productive, creating  things and ticking jobs off lists. So I'm mega busy as ever but feeling good with it!

Shorter hair - I had a haircut today and as ever am amazed that I lasted as many years as I do with long hair. Plus I can never work out how I manage to go without a haircut for so long. It's like the long hair creeps up on me!

Codecademy - I spotted something about a coding course on Twitter so I popped over to codecademy to sign up. So far so good and it's giving my brain a workout in the evenings. Head over there and have a look for yourself

Other stuff - The kindness of strangers, daily yoga practice, sobriety January, sewing on Saturdays, Sherlock.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Yay, you're doing codecademy too! So now when i get stuck three weeks in... I can whinge at you and you'll know what the hello I'm talking about!
Dying to see the new hair... Cocktails soon? Xx

Annastasia said...

It was you who alerted me to codecademy:)

Contributors