I’ve now completed my second month with no purchases of clothes, shoes, or accessories. It’s not been difficult. However I have noted the following:
- It seems odd when I do walk through a shop selling clothes – as if I’d forgotten such things existed.
- Sales still catch my eye – I had to remind myself that I had no need of more shoes when I spotted a shop with a closing down sale.
- I’m finding more satisfaction in wearing the stuff I do have.
I’ve been setting myself 3 goals each month using the New Year Revolution planner. My goals for March are:
- Organise a vegan meet up in Chelmsford - all welcome
- Create a classics reading list for myself - suggestions welcome
- Sort out the garden - good weather welcome
I’m rather nervous about the vegan meet up, and know that I need to take action on this sooner rather than later. Hence I’ve made my other goals easy to ensure that I have no excuse for not doing it.
Last month I got organised with forty for 40, and assigned a few tasks for each month. So during March I’ll be looking at:
- Making crumpets – need to buy cook’s rings
- Planning a visit to Veganz in Berlin
- Making a green cape
- Organising a boudoir photo shoot with Carla and my bass
Wishing you all things green,